- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I used to be quiet. I used to be smart. I used to be laid-back, taking everything that was going on around me in. I used to do things on my own, I used to do me. I used to always be prepared, always on time, always perfect. I used to be helpful, I used to try. I used to be independent, I used to be a role model. I used to be looked up at, mentally, of course. I used to be admired, people wondered how I was such a nerd. It was all in the mind. When I had the motivation to do well, I did well. I hate now. I dislike how 'used' was used for every single sentence. And the one I just typed. Lol. I promised myself I wouldn't fall down again, I wouldn't shed a tear, I wouldn't be torn up. I wouldn't show weakness, I would always be standing and tall. I told myself if I let myself fall, nothing would be the same. I told myself, I told myself, I fucking told myself ! Now that I've fell, bled, and cried, I only have myself to blame. Fuck this cycle.