You're right. We did do good, in the beginning. But all good things come to an end. Seems like we've.. not even. you've. Been pushing so hard to make this work, and I've given nothing in return. I don't know why you don't see that. And if you do, you still haven't given up. Rofl. Maybe I am the only one you want to be with, but it's kind of hard to believe. If I said that to you, would you believe my words? Lol. You don't want me to pity you or lead you on .. Lol. I don't even know what's going on anymore. It's almost like it didn't change at all, we've been apart and not talking and distanced. When we talk, it turns into an argument. Hands down. I can't even bring up words because I almost have nothing to say. I'm trying to open up. I just can't anymore.